CALL FOR PAPERS
THE 4TH INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATICS (ICELTICs) 2022
Banda Aceh, Indonesia, September 27-28, 2022 Full Paper Submission Deadline:
July 15, 2022 August 15, 2022
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to the 4th International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICELTICs) 2022. The conference will be held on September 27-28, 2022, in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. The 4th ICELTICs 2022 is hosted and organized by Department of Informatics, Universitas Syiah Kuala (USK). This conference is also co-organized by the Association of Higher Education in Informatics and Computer Sciences (APTIKOM) and technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Indonesia Section.
Under the theme "Empowering Intelligent Systems and Computing Technology toward a Data-Driven Society", the conference will provide an excellent forum for knowledge sharing and research findings related to data science and artificial intelligence research and innovations for the latest technology development to enrich intelligent societies.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Automatic Speech Recognition
- Business Intelligence and Analysis
- Computer Vision
- Deep Learning
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Natural Language Processing and Understanding
- Recent Trends in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Track 2: Informatics and Computer Science
- Algorithms and Data Structures; Artificial Intelligence; Computer Vision and Image Analysis; Pattern Recognition; Data Mining and Big Data Analysis; Text and Web Mining; Data Spatial and Remote Sensing; Software Engineering; Knowledge Management and Engineering; Decision Support Systems
- Recent Trends in Informatics and Computer Sciences
Track 3: Communications and Computer Systems
- Antenna and Wave Propagation; Cognitive Radio and Wireless Sensor Networks; Cooperative Communications; Information Theory and Coding Systems; Multimedia and Computer Systems; Mobile Ad-hoc Networks; Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks; Software-Defined Networking; Computer Systems Security; Computer Networks and Internet Security; Internet of Things (IoT)
- Digital Signal Processing; Digital Image and Video Processing; Virtual and Augmented Reality; Computer System Architecture; Embedded Systems; Parallel and Distributed Processing; High Performance Computing; Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing and Cloud Computing
- Recent Trends in Communication & Computer Systems
Track 4: Information Systems and Technologies
- Information Systems Design and Implementation; Information Systems and Technologies in Healthcare; IS in Organizations and Society; IS Strategy, Governance, and Sourcing; IS Security and Privacy; Managing IS Projects and IS Development
- Recent Trends in Information Systems and Technologies
Track 5: Electrical and Computer Engineering
- Electrical Materials;
Papers should contain original material which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six printed pages in standard IEEE conference two-column format, including figures. All submitted papers will go through a peer-review process. Questions about paper submissions or the conference program can be addressed to any Publication Chairs.
The standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/ conferences_events/ conferences/ publishing/ templates.html. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process, and all submissions must be made through EDAS online submission system: https://edas.info/N29589.
IEEE PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing the authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or check PDFs that authors have made for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). The IEEE PDF eXpress will be available to ICELTICs 2022 authors from March 26 to September 4, 2022. Submit final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the Conference Record ID: 56128. The final manuscript (camera-ready) deadline is September 4, 2022. The complete information can be found in this link: http://iceltics.unsyiah.ac.id/ieee-pdf-express-guidelines
Non-presented Paper Policy
The committee and IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Publication and Indexing
The 4th ICELTICs 2022 has been approved by IEEE for Technical co-sponsorship with the conference record number #56128. Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the conference. At least one author of each accepted paper must register for the conference to be included in the program. All presented papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE XPLORE - Catalog Part Number:
Looking forward to welcoming you in Banda Aceh.