Early Registration (Early Bird)
Authors who make their payment before 27 September 2017 will benefit from the Early Bird Registration rate.
Payment by Wire Transfer / Bank Draft:
- Bank Account name (please be exact)/Beneficiary : ICELTICS UNSYIAH
- Bank Account # : 158-00-0357936-4
- Bank Name: Bank Mandiri
- Bank Address : KCP Banda Aceh Unsyiah
- City: Banda Aceh
- State: Aceh
- Country : Indonesia
- SWIFT CODE/BIC: BMRIIDJA
After performing the wire-transfer, please email a copy of the transaction to iceltics[at]unsyiah.ac.id for record management with subject [payment and your paper ID].
All bank charges are to be borne by the participant. Payments made are NOT refundable. Receipt and Letter of Invitation will be issued soon to your email address after you perform the registration fee in full amount.
ICELTICs 2017 Registration Fees
- One standard registration covers the registration of one paper and the participation of one presenter.
- Every participant must register separately: if two co-authors attend, each of them has to register.
- An author with the additional paper: If an author (the first author) has two (or more) accepted papers (as the first author), per additional papers will be charged US$ 100 (for international participants) or IDR 1,000,000 (for IMT-GT participants).
- Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student. The student must be the first author. After paper acceptance notification from conference committee, the students must email the scanned copy of their ‘Student Identification Card’ to email@example.com within paper ID.
- IMT-GT participant/Indonesian, Malaysian and Thailand category is intended for the participant with Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand affiliation only.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes), seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunches for all participants.
- Support letters for entry visa will only be issued to attendees who have successfully paid their registration fees in full amount.
- Certificates only given to the participant or attendee have registered their attendance at the conference registration desk.