CALL FOR PAPERS
2020 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATICS (ICELTICs) In Conjunction with Konferensi Big Data Indonesia 2020 Banda Aceh, Indonesia, October 27-28, 2020 Ext. Full Paper Submission Deadline:September 05, 2020
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to 2020 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICELTICs 2020). The conference will be held on October 27-28, 2020, in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. ICELTICs is hosted and organized by Department of Informatics, Syiah Kuala University (UNSYIAH) and idBigData Indonesia. UNSYIAH is the largest and the oldest public university in Aceh Province, Indonesia. This conference is also co-organized by the Association of Higher Education in Informatics and Computer Sciences (APTIKOM) and technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Indonesia Section.
Under the theme ""Empowering Data Science and Artificial Intelligence for Enriching Smart Societies", ICELTICs 2020 will provide an excellent forum for knowledge sharing and research findings that is related to the research and innovations of intelligent devices and computing for Industry 4.0 acceleration and the latest technology development for enriching smart societies.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Machine Learning Algorithms
- Computer Vision
- Business Intelligence and Analysis
- Deep Learning
- Recent Trends in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
Track 2: Informatics and Computer Science
- Algorithms and Data Structures; Artificial Intelligence; Computer Vision and Image Analysis; Pattern Recognition; Data Mining and Big Data Analysis; Text and Web Mining; Data Spatial and Remote Sensing; Software Engineering; Knowledge Management and Engineering; Decision Support Systems
- Recent Trends in Informatics and Computer Sciences
Track 3: Communications and Computer Systems
- Antenna and Wave Propagation; Cognitive Radio and Wireless Sensor Networks; Cooperative Communications; Information Theory and Coding Systems; Next Generation Networks and Multimedia; Mobile Ad-hoc Networks; Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks; Software-Defined Networking; Computer Systems Security; Computer Networks and Internet Security
- Digital Signal Processing; Digital Image and Video Processing; Virtual and Augmented Reality; Computer System Architecture; Embedded Systems; Parallel and Distributed Processing; High Performance Computing; Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing and Cloud Computing
- Recent Trends in Communication & Computer Systems
Track 4: Information Systems and Technologies
- Information Systems Design and Implementation; Information Systems and Technologies in Healthcare; IS in Organizations and Society; IS Strategy, Governance, and Sourcing; IS Security and Privacy; Managing IS Projects and IS Development
- Recent Trends in Information Systems and Technologies
Track 5: Electronics and Control Systems
- Electronic Materials; VLSI, SoC, and Microelectronic Circuit Design; FPGA Design and Applications; Electronic Instrumentations; Consumer Electronics Product; Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
Track 6: Interdisciplinary Research
- Internet of Things; Intelligent Transportation Systems; Middleware Services and Agent Technologies; Positioning and Tracking Technologies
- BioEngineering; Medical Diagnosis; Neuroscience; Neural Network; Enterprise Resource Planning; Social Computing; Blockchain
Papers should contain original material which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six printed pages standard IEEE conference two-column format including figures. All submitted papers will go through a peer review process. Questions about paper submissions or the conference program can be addressed to any of the Publication Chairs.
Standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/ conferences_events/ conferences/ publishing/ templates.html. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS online submission system: https://edas.info/N27363.
IEEE PDF eXpress
IEEE PDF eXpress is a free service to IEEE conferences, allowing their authors to make IEEE Xplore-compatible PDFs (Conversion function) or to check PDFs that authors have made themselves for IEEE Xplore compatibility (PDF Check function). IEEE PDF eXpress will be available to ICELTICs 2020 authors on June 03 to September 26, 2020. Submit final IEEE Xplore-compatible PDF(s) to the Conference Record ID: 50595X. The final manuscript (camera ready) deadline is September 26, 2020. The complete information can be found in this link: http://iceltics.unsyiah.ac.id/ieee-pdf-express-guidelines
Non-presented Paper Policy
The committee and IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Publication and Indexing
ICELTICs 2020 has been approved by IEEE for Technical co-sponsorship with conference record number #50595. Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the conference. At least one author of each accepted papers must register for the conference to be included in the program. All accepted and presented papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE XPLORE - Catalog Part Number:
Looking forward to welcoming you in Banda Aceh.