CALL FOR PAPERS
2018 INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING AND INFORMATICS (ICELTICs) Banda Aceh, Indonesia, September 19-20, 2018
Full Paper Submission Deadline: June 04, 2018
It is our great pleasure to welcome you to 2018 International Conference on Electrical Engineering and Informatics (ICELTICs 2018). The conference will be held on September 19-20, 2018, in Banda Aceh, Indonesia. ICELTICs is hosted and organized by Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering, and Department of Informatics, Syiah Kuala University (UNSYIAH). UNSYIAH is the largest and the oldest public university in Aceh Province, Indonesia. This conference is also co-organized by the Association of Higher Education in Informatics and Computer Sciences (APTIKOM), and School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering, Universiti Sains Malaysia (USM), Malaysia. ICELTICs 2018 is technically co-sponsored by the IEEE Indonesia Section.
Under the theme "Intelligent Devices and Computing for Accelerating Industry 4.0 and Enriching Smart Societies", ICELTICs 2018 will provide an excellent forum for knowledge sharing and research findings that is related to the research and innovations of intelligent devices and computing for Industry 4.0 acceleration and the latest technology development for enriching smart societies.
Topics of interest include, but are not limited to:
Track 1: Power Systems and Renewable Energy
- Electric Power Generation; Power Electronics; System Protection and Conversion; Power System Analysis; Electrical Measurements; High Voltage Insulation Technologies
- Power Transmission and Distributions; Smart Grid Technology and Micro-grids; Electric Vehicle Technologies
- Photovoltaic Technology; Solar Thermal Applications; Wind and Water Based Energy Generation; Hydrogen & Fuel Cell; Energy Network and Topologies; Energy Harvesting and Conversion
- Recent Trends in Power Systems and Energy
Track 2: Electronics and Control Systems
- Electronic Materials; VLSI, SoC, and Microelectronic Circuit Design; FPGA Design and Applications; Electronic Instrumentations; Consumer Electronics Product; Application Specific Integrated Circuits (ASIC)
- Biomedical Instrumentation and Applications; Control and Intelligent Systems; Artificial Intelligent and Expert System; Fuzzy Logic and Neural Network
- Programmable Logic Control (PLC); Instrumentation and Control Components; Process Control and Instrumentation; Automation and Robotics; Industrial Automation and Network based Systems
- Recent Trends in Electronics and Control Systems
Track 3: Communications and Computer Systems
- Antenna and Wave Propagation; Cognitive Radio and Wireless Sensor Networks; Cooperative Communications; Information Theory and Coding Systems; Next Generation Networks and Multimedia; Mobile Ad-hoc Networks; Vehicular Ad-hoc Networks; Software-Defined Networking; Computer Systems Security; Computer Networks and Internet Security
- Digital Signal Processing; Digital Image and Video Processing; Virtual and Augmented Reality; Computer System Architecture; Embedded Systems; Parallel and Distributed Processing; High Performance Computing; Ubiquitous and Pervasive Computing; Grid Computing and Cloud Computing
- Recent Trends in Communication & Computer Systems
Track 4: Informatics and Computer Sciences
- Algorithms and Data Structures; Artificial Intelligence; Computer Vision and Image Analysis; Pattern Recognition; Data Mining and Big Data Analysis; Text and Web Mining; Data Spatial and Remote Sensing; Software Engineering; Knowledge Management and Engineering; Decision Support Systems
- Visualization and Computer Graphics; Information Retrieval; Cryptography; Programming Methodology and Paradigm; Mobile Programming and Processing; Natural Language Processing; Information Extraction; Machine Learning; Business Intelligence; Virtual and Augmented Reality; Human Computer Interaction; Smart Computing
- Recent Trends in Informatics and Computer Sciences
Track 5: Information Systems and Technologies
- Information Systems Design and Implementation; Information Systems and Technologies in Healthcare; IS in Organizations and Society; IS Strategy, Governance, and Sourcing; IS Security and Privacy; Managing IS Projects and IS Development
- Human Behavior in IS and Technologies; IT Implementation, Adoption, and Use; IT Audit and Controls; Geographic Information Systems
- E-Business Ontologies and Models; E-Commerce Application Fields and Economics; E-Learning and Web-based Learning
- Recent Trends in Information Systems and Technologies
Track 6: Interdisciplinary Research
- Internet of Things; Intelligent Transportation Systems; Middleware Services and Agent Technologies; Positioning and Tracking Technologies
- BioEngineering; Medical Diagnosis; Neuroscience; Neural Network; Enterprise Resource Planning; Social Computing; Blockchain
- Mechatronics; Machine to Machine; Military Systems and Technology; Aircraft, Missile, and Space Equipment; Nanoscale Chemical-Electrical-Mechanical Manufacturing Systems
- Power, Energy, & Industry Applications; Energy and Environment; Intelligent Devices and Environments; Smart Devices; Smart Cities; Smart Societies
Papers should contain original material which is not currently under review in any other conference or journal and has not been previously published. All submissions should be written in English with a maximum paper length of six printed pages standard IEEE conference two-column format including figures. All submitted papers will go through a peer review process. Questions about paper submissions or the conference program can be addressed to any of the Publication Chairs.
Standard IEEE Transactions templates for Microsoft Word or LaTeX formats can be found at: http://www.ieee.org/ conferences_events/ conferences/ publishing/ templates.html. Only PDF files will be accepted for the review process and all submissions must be done through EDAS online submission system: http://edas.info/N24540.
Non-presented Paper Policy
The committee and IEEE reserves the right to exclude a paper from distribution after the conference, including IEEE Xplore® Digital Library, if the paper is not presented by the author at the conference.
Publication and Indexing
ICELTICs 2018 has been approved by IEEE for Technical co-sponsorship with conference record number #44501. Prospective authors are invited to submit original technical papers for presentation at the conference. At least one author of each accepted papers must register for the conference to be included in the program. All accepted and presented papers are expected to be included in IEEE Xplore Digital Library.
IEEE XPLORE - Catalog Part Number:
Looking forward to welcoming you in Banda Aceh.