ICELTICs 2017 Registration FeesNote:
- One standard registration covers the registration of one paper and the participation of one presenter.
- Every participant must register separately: if two co-authors attend, each of them has to register.
- Author with additional paper: If an author has two (or more) accepted papers, per additional paper will be charged US$ 100 (for international participant) or IDR 1,000,000 (for IMT-GT participant).
- Participants are eligible for student rate if he/she is a full-time undergraduate or postgraduate student. The student must be the first author. After paper acceptance notification from committee students must email the scanned copy of their ‘Student Identification Card’ to email@example.com within paper ID.
- IMT-GT participant/Indonesian, Malaysian and Thailand category is intended for the participant with Indonesia, Malaysia, and Thailand affiliation only.
- Registration fee includes the two days of the conference (all sessions and keynotes), seminar kit, coffee breaks and lunches for all participants.
- Support letters for entry visa will only be issued to attendees who have successfully paid their registration fees in full amount.
- Certificates only given to the participant or attendee have registered their attendance at the conference registration desk.